Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Revamping TRUTHDAY TUESDAY

TRUTHDAY TUESDAY Is getting an Upgrade.

Yes, Tuesday Tuesday is changing. Change is normal, change is something we all deal with. Though, maybe using Angel Oracle Cards isn't very normal.
However,  this is the most honest expression of my self.
I am expanding my self as a High Vibe Human. In order to be the best possible version of myself and in order to serve the community better. This is for YOU.

TRUTHDAY TUESDAY is now a day where YOU, the High Vibe Humans, ask the angels questions. I will be the bridge between the angelic realm and the human realm. Using Angel Cards will allow us to understand some of the unconscious themes in our lives. This divine insight and wisdom can inform our daily lives. With new information, we can easily become our best possible selves.

Personal Angel Card readings
ANGELS and other guides often attempt to communicate using symbols and suggestions. Card readings can help bring clarification to the messages that are coming to you. If you would like to ask a question please use the hashtag #truthdaytuesday on any of my social media platforms.
TWEET ME @breezyspreadlov
Or, if you would like a more in-depth reading and would like to support the healing journey that is the Golden Gaia Adventure, please visit :
Www.patreon.com/breezyspreadlove

New Beginnings
When the seasons change, so do aspects of our lives. I am excited to rebirth my YouTube channel as a place for spiritual messages to come through (with a splash of humor, of course). If you have any questions or concerns about the show, please let me know!
Until next time,
Stay Healthy, Stay Light, And Don't Give Up the Fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment