Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Truthday Tuesday

My YouTube Channel

Explained

Truthday Tuesday is a day where high vibe humans, like you, get to ask me questions and I answer them based on my truth and my experience of the world.
 When I started my channel I put up videos randomly. I had no focus or specific topic. I was just putting up things that I thought people would like. I wanted to put my thoughts out there on the interwebz. However, I realized I needed some direction. I needed a fun theme that people could connect with, and connect with me.

You can click any of those links to watch the series.
 I have grown a lot in the last few years - In life, and on the web. I make changes daily to myself, my surroundings, and to my YouTube Channel. If you watch some of my older stuff, you can tell I have become more comfortable talking to the camera, more proficient at editing footage, and utilizing my equipment to the best of my abilities.
I started the Truthday Tuesday (Playlist) series as a way to be more AUTHENTIC, and to tell the truth about who I AM. I want to engage my audience, and I want to connect with them. I know that by sharing experiences we can learn from and support each other. 

We Can Help Each Other Grow
My most recent video posts have been about Spirituality: why I use it, what is important about it, and how I practice my spirituality.  I've also told the truth about Dating, being NOT Vegan, and Abuse

I bare my soul for all to see. I am not afraid to be vulnerable. I am not afraid to be free

If you have questions you would like to ask for Truthday Tuesday, there are several ways to submit them.

  1. Is the easiest, Post in the comments below!
    1. Post in the YouTube Video Comments
    2. TWITTER @breezyspreadlov  tweet me your questions
    3. My Facebook Fan Page: Breezy SpreadLove
    I hope to hear from you soon :D
    "Stay Healthy, Stay Light, and Don't Give Up the Fight!"


    No comments:

    Post a Comment