Friday, September 22, 2017

TT: "About the Women"

Hey High Vibe Humans,

When ideas strike we have to share! This week I wanted to talk "About the Women". I asked my Facebook Page "Questions for women or about women", and several humans responded. Most of them identified as male and wanted to discuss feminism. Before I get too far, you might be wondering why am I soliciting for questions in the first place.
Truthday Tuesday is a day where High Vibe Humans ask me questions and I answer them based on my truth, and an Angel Oracle deck. Its a day where we tackle the tough questions.
Let's get to the truth "About the Women". Watch the full video to see and hear the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Joe asks "Why do Women play?" 
Women play many things. Basketball, soccer, hockey, and other sports. They also play the piano, the guitar, the trumpet, and the heartstrings. Which I am assuming is what this question is about.
Why do women play with my heart? To that I say, I do not know. Everyone is different, and has different motivations for doing things. Right away, I am reminded of the societal expectations that are placed on dating, and these expectations are often gendered. Males are expected to full-fill a role in the dating game. What do you think this role looks like?
Males are expected to pay for the female, to provide basic needs, and to small acts of kindness- like opening the door. Females are expected to be the recipient of these acts. To answer this question, I would like to say that we should, first, dismantle gendered expectations of dating. Secondly, I think when a relationship is forming all responsibilities should be shared equally, such as dating expenses and gift giving. So be clear! Be upfront about your expectations. Also, don't do something for someone expecting something in return, that guarantees you will be disappointed. For example, do not take someone out to eat and pay for them, then expect them to give you another date or sexual action.

When I asked the angels what they though, Archangel Uriel responded with "You know what to do". This is an expression card dealing with the throat chakra. We may not know why people do what they do to us, but we can control how we react to it. Ask yourself what do I do when I know I'm being played? The angels indicate you know how to take care of yourself when you know someone isn't treating you right. To hear more from Archangel Uriel click >> HERE<<

Next Question,
 Mark asks, " Why hasn't every woman in America signed up for selective service?"

For those that might not know, Selective Service is a fancy way of saying "The Draft". Women are not required to sign up for the draft. Congress would have to amend the law, LATEST UPDATE:  Defense Secretary Ash Carter announced on December 3, 2015, the Department of Defense will lift all gender-based restrictions on military service starting January 2016. Women can sign up for the draft but are not automatically signed up at the age of 18.
This means women still maintain the freedom to choose. I think men should be more defensive of their freedoms. Men should also be given a choice. If you go to the Selective Service website, you will see how gendered the language is, saying "it's what a man's go to do". Well, what if its not what the man wants to do? What if the man disagrees with the POTUS and the reasons why the U.S. is going to war? These are all questions that males should be asking. I believe that women haven't signed up for the draft because they reserve their right to say "no". That is a freedom women have been fighting for since the dawn of time (also referencing sexual situations).

When I asked the angels about this topic, Archangel Raphael responded. The world needs healing at this time, Archangel Raphael, says that Angel Therapy is needed. The world doesn't need more war, the world needs radical healing. This requires a radical healer, a person who is willing to use love to heal all wounds no matter the situation.
For more information, you can watch the full video >> HERE<<  


If you would like your questions answered by the angels, post in the comments or use #truthdaytuesday on any of my social media platforms.


No comments:

Post a Comment