Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Breezy's TEACHING TWO WORKSHOPS (Video)

Hey all you High Vibe Humans!
I am so excited to share with you this news! Okay, in reality I am giving ONE workshop twice, at two different festivals. Let me start at the beginning, I'm so excited to share this with you.
Every summer I do a Golden Gaian Adventure, a documented trip about a Gaian Traveller and Light Worker Explorer filled with Golden Creative Life Force Energy on a mission to cleanse the Crystalline Consciousness, and Root in Universal and Solar Upgrades.
This year, I was blessed with the opportunity to help co-create at several festivals this year. I have created a workshop on Personal Empowerment called “Fill Your Cup: Empowerment” that I hope to share with all who attend.
Check out my Latest Festival announcement video for more details, Click Here
  1. The first stop on my tour is “Branch Out Camp Out” Festival in Bangor Michigan, from June 10-11th. This festival is run by the TreeLove Collective and is located on the Elderberry Farm Property. My workshop is scheduled to take place on Saturday June 11th @ Noon. Let’s meet up and empower each other to Spread the Love. I look forward to listening to my friends SpaceShip EarthDrewphoria &Friends preform as well as Dixon’s Violin and Unlimited Aspect ! My friend Angelina (The BookFairy) will also be giving a highly anticipated workshop as well!
  2. The second Stop is in Pennsylvania for the 5th annual Mad Tea Party Festival June 17th- 19th. This festival began as a Wedding & Reception, and continued on as their anniversary. I am blessed to be apart of this expression of love and creativity. A big thank you to Project Bring Me To Life for coordinating the workshops and putting in so much effort to co-create this festival. I will be giving my workshop along side these wonderful co-creators: 
  3. The Next stop the #goldengaianadventure is Electric Click Here
    Forest 2016, held in Rothbury, Michigan. It’s one of the largest festivals in the mid west. I am excited to be apart of that creative energy that makes Electric Forest the rocking festival that it is. Check out my Latest Festival announcement video for more details, 
  4. Then, after a brief break, I will be heading to the Mountains of North Carolina in August for Three Days of Light: Activation . This is a consciousness festival and retreat which provides a wide varietyof workshop topics, meditations, and exercises during the day. At night, heady meditation music, transcendental New Age EDM, and the sounds of drum circles fill the air. I will be volunteering my time to help co-create the festival and will be working alongside The Book Fairy in the Kid
    Village Speading the looooove.


    Join the adventure by following any one of my socials:
    SnapChat: Spreadlovescott
    Twitter: @Breezyspreadlov
    My last Truthday Tuesday Video, THE TRUTH ABOUT SHAVING 
    See you on the Flip side, until next time
    Stay Healthy, Stay Light, Don't Give up the Fight


    Support the Adventure! Spread Love & Subscribe! Along our journey we may do crazy things like Give away free Books, meditate with crystals on our foreheads, or activate our LIGHT BODIES! Once again, thank you for your support on this #GoldenGaianAdventure. This is only the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment